Monday, October 4, 2010

Sweetest bee ever! | Ky childrens photographer

I was so excited to be able to photograph little Miss A. Her Mom and Dad are old (not calling you guys old) college friends of my husbands, and I was tickled when they drove down from Lexington for A's 6 month session.

I loved her little Halloween costume, and she was seriously the cutest bee I have ever seen! So when her Dad called to make the appointment he did not give me his name at first. He just asked if he could set up a session for his bulldogs. And I was falling for it hook, line, and sinker. Then he asked if we could dress the dogs up. I asked for his e-mail and even though his e-mail address had his name it I STILL didn't catch on. Lol. So, I'm going to say she is most definitely making a "daddy" face in the last picture. He he.

Enjoy guys! You are truley blessed with a beautiful daughter!





16 comments:

Julie said...

she is a cute little bee LOL. Love the one in the basket too...so cute!

Kristin said...

Love that one in the basket! she is so cute!

Kristy said...

Katie, these are fantastic. She is one great model as well :)

Julie Wagoner said...

Oh, what a precious baby girl! Love all the wonderful variety you have captured in her portraits.

Mandy said...

so cute!

Lila said...

Aww, love the bee costume! She is too cute, love them all!

anette said...

She's such a cutie. I love her bee costume and what a great idea to get some pictures of her in it. I love tat you were able to catch all the different expressions she gave you...they are just so cute at her age. Great pictures!!

Rebekah said...

Love the variety of backgrounds you used. She is adorable. You captured her beautifully!

Christie Adams said...

How adorable! You captured such great expressions!

Krysia said...

oh my! If these aren't the most darling images ever! LOVE these!!

Holly said...

She is precious!! The family must be thrilled with these! Great variety, too!

angela crutcher said...

She is such a pretty little thing! All of these images just make me smile. Great work!

Angela Marvel Photography said...

what an adorable little one!! love the costume!

amanda said...

Oh my goodness....she is so pretty. I just love the costume photo. So cute.

kelsey anderson said...

These are fun but I adore that bee costume!!

Leanne said...

Great variety of shots. The bumble bee is adorable.