Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tim and Jerran {Sept 25th wedding} Stanford KY

So, I have had this wedding edited and ready to go for a couple days now, but I just could not decide what to blog! So I have decided to blog just a few images,and then hopefully I will share a slide show in the next day or two.

Tim and Jerran tied the knot in Stanford Ky on Sept 25th 2010. Originally when Jerran first contacted me, they were just going to have a small wedding and no reception, but at the persuasion of their family members they did decided to go ahead and have a small reception afterwards, and I am so glad they did! Some of my favorite shots are always captured at reception!

I have known both Tim and Jerran for a long time now, and I think they make a perfect couple. Jerran has always been one of the funniest and sweetest girls I know. I love her laugh! I was thrilled when she booked her wedding with me, because I knew it would be fun and that I would have the opportunity to capture her awesome personality! I was right. She shined all afternoon, long! she looked stunning in her dress, and both she and Tim were perfectly relaxed and willing to be themselves in front of the camera.

Thank you both for allowing me to share your special day. I wish you many years of love and happiness!


























































































































21 comments:

Joanna said...

What great photos and what a good looking couple! That picture of the two of them looking out the window with the sun steaming in is fabulous!

Susie L said...

What a beautiful couple and priceless images! LOVE the one of them standing in front of the window!

jen priester said...

great job! I love the shot of them together-gorgeous!

Christy Johnson said...

What a gorgeous couple! They must be over the moon with these!

Lisa Little said...

Gorgeous wedding images of a gorgeous couple! I love the natural feel and real emotions captured, plus all the wonderful details! Great work!!

Salina J said...

Beautiful details, the happy couple must love them!

Leanne said...

What fabulous Wedding images. I love the interaction you captured.

Rebekah said...

what a lovely couple. I love that flower girl shot! great captures! I bet they are so pleased. : )

Robbie said...

Beautiful bride! You did a fabulous job on this couple's special day. Great lighting, too!

Anonymous said...

Katie, you do such an amazing job! Just beautiful :)

amy said...

amazing. the couple looks so happy. And the bride is stunning.......

Amber Anderson Photography said...

Katie, these are beautiful! You did an amazing job capturing the details of their special day. They will truly treasure these!

Vickie said...

Beautiful job and a beautiful couple!

Kristin Tatem said...

She is a gorgeous bride! These are great!!

Unknown said...

You did a beautiful job, Katie Lou!!

Lila said...

What a beautiful couple!! I know they are so thrilled to have these gorgeous shots of their day. Great job!!

Lina said...

These are amazing! Greta work.

Amy said...

Love images! They are a really great looking couple too. Great work!

Amanda Radovic said...

you've done a wonderful job capturing their special day! I love that you've captured their connection and that window shot is just gorgeous.

courtney said...

what a gorgeous wedding and stunning couple! great job!

Shanna said...

Gorgeous stuff! Good job!