Friday, October 8, 2010

Oh the faces he makes! | Ky on location photographer

This little 1 year old birthday boy was the cutest! I love all his little facial expressions! I usually share a lot of b&w but the colors outside are already turning and I had to share them!

We tried a little cake smash at the end of his session, but 1 little taste was all he wanted! I thought about sitting down and eating cake with him, but I wasn't sure how well that would go over! ;)

Happy Birthday big boy!

I do have just a few dates left for Oct fall sessions, and some left for Nov. e-mail at katie@katielousphotography.com to book to take advantage of the awesome fall colors. Remember fall /holiday mini session are on Oct 15th, and I have a couple of those left. They are geared towards getting you some awesome images that you can use as gifts and cards! I will also be taking the itty bitty mini, Halloween costume shots on that same date. Happy fall!









































23 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics, Katie! Thanks! AM

Unknown said...

What a cutie!! Love his red hair with the gorgeous fall colors. :0)
-Shellie

Lila said...

OH, Katie! These are great and I especially love that second one! Great work!

Susie L said...

Love the variety of this session and the picture with him holding cake up on his fingers!

sophie said...

Aww how cute! Love the ones with the white chair and the cake smash - so sweet!!

Joanna said...

These are super cute - love the John Deere hat! What a little cutie pie!

Anonymous said...

he is SO cute!!! great job!

Laura said...

His little face is just ADORABLE!

Amanda said...

He is SO adorable!!! Lovely work Katie!

Jen P. said...

What a cutie!!! I love all of the expressions you captured!

Jaidean said...

So cute! Love all the expressions you captured!

dsr said...

Love that John Deere hat! What a great looking little guy!

Stacie said...

What a cute little guy!

Rhonda said...

He's adorable .. great job on capturing him! I love the 4th image with the hat!

Rose said...

Gorgeous captures! Great work!

rebekah said...

cute stuff, Katie! love that last one with his little tongue sticking out! LOL

Alexis said...

I love these, the fall colors are beautiful! What a cute little guy!

Tori Piercy said...

Oh my, he is just too cute!!! I can only imagine how much his mama loves all the personality you captured! Great job!

Paula Hickson Photography Blog said...

what a total sweetheart he is!!! He is adorable! Great captures!

Vickie said...

What an absolute cutie pie! Love those sweet little faces you captured.

Connie said...

What a cutie! Nice work!

Jen Mahoney said...

Oh what a great variety! They must be in love with these!

Cristina Barton said...

Absolutely lovely! He is so handsome and clearly you bonded with his so well, he looks really happy and chilled out! Beautiful colour in the outdoors one, looks like Autumn is in full swing round your parts :)