Saturday, October 23, 2010

Beautiful fall color | Ky on location photographer

I love it when kiddos come back again and again and I get to watch them grow in pictures. I always go back and look at their past sessions just to see how much they have changed! And boy, have these two changed, especially little "A"! He was just a tiny baby at last years session, and now he is a adorable, and smiling 1-year old! And even though I see these two often I hadn't realized how tall "L" had gotten!

I LOVE fall! It is by fall my favorite time of the year (even though it makes my allergies go crazy!) It's so fleeting, and I love capturing the awesome colors so when its the dead of winter I can come back and look at the beautiful colors!






















16 comments:

PamN said...

The fourth one is awesome - if these were my kids that would be a huge canvas on my wall! Timeless!

Amy said...

Beautiful kids and beautiful shots! I really like the first one - such a cute girl. Nice job!

~Liz said...

I love these! Great session. They are both adorable!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh!! I ADORE #3!!! Great job! -Tabitha

Carrie W. said...

Katie, you are so good! Thank you for the wonderful pictures! I am excited to see the rest of them.

rose said...

I love the gorgeous fall colour in these! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!

Salina J said...

The leaves are beautiful! Great location.

Susie L said...

LOVE your couch - it goes so perfectly with the Fall colors! Beautiful work - love #4!

Katherine said...

These are lovely! I love the light on these! Great job!

Laurie said...

Love these shots, that one with both and the couch is my fav!!

Meet Kristy said...

Gorgeous images!!

Meet Kristy said...

So beautiful!!

Inna said...

Gorgeous kids! Love the color of the couch with the fall leaves. Nicely done!

Stacie said...

Very nice! I love the colors this time of year.

Amanda said...

Great color!

Nicki B said...

Beautiful pictures! Such yummy light!