Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Finding the light |Ky naural light photographer

Check it out! Pics of my boy child! I snatched him up and just the two of us set out! Not often that happens, and let me tell you, when I get him all to myself he talks my leg off! And tells me he loves me every 15 seconds (which is fine by me!) Having 3 little ones, it's not often I get the chance to spend time with one of them without the others around, so this half an hour or so was nice!

I shared the color version of this first image on my facebook, so I thought I could just share the b&w here, although I do really love the color one, I actually like it best, but my husband preferred the black and white. Be sure to check out the color one on facebook!

I discovered some amazing light in my Dad's junkie barn (sorry Dad) of all places! Now my little man is not easily directed when it comes to being photographed, so he was not exactly where I would have placed him in the first barn one, but the light is still awesome! Who would have thought such amazing light would be hiding in Dad's old barn!?!

Now, go ahead and tell me he is precious. ;)






























16 comments:

Jessica said...

He's adorable! Love the one of him laying on the grass!!!

Elle said...

What a cutie! Great variety! Love the one on the grass too!

Julie said...

Wonderful! Love love the first two especially - timeless!

Katherine said...

He is too cute!! I love these! Love that 2nd one!

Unknown said...

Oh, he's a cutie! And yeah, you found the light, alright! Beautiful lighting in these.

Salina J said...

What a cutie, he's got amazing eyes!

Rebekah Stanfill said...

what a handsome little guy! love those eyes!

Lisa Little said...

He is so handsome! Hailey said to tell him Hi! These are gorgeous images!

Stacie said...

Lovely!

Krissy Allori said...

What a little cutie. I love the fishing one.

Krissy Allori said...

Super cute. Love the fishing one.

Rose said...

What a cutie! I love the black and whites!

Julie Wagoner said...

What a cutie! Love that last shot..perfect!

Tori Piercy said...

He is so adorable! these are so beautiful Katie Lou!

amanda said...

What a darling session!

Vickie said...

These are wonderful! I really love those first 2 shots. Beautiful job!