Thursday, October 28, 2010

12 days old {Ky newborn photographer}

Meet precious baby Dennalyn. She is the daughter of one of my oldest friends (not that we are old!) Kallie and I grew up in church together, and I can't remember not knowing her. We probably got into a little mischief together as kiddos. Like maybe when Kallie and another church friend stuffed me into the ceiling to hide me from our Sunday school teacher, then replaced the tile. Yeah. Good times. lol

Who would have thought a few years later we would have our own children who will be growing up together in the same church, and hopefully not going to the extreme measures we did just to trick our Sunday school teacher! ;)

I am so happy for Kallie and her husband! Her love for her sweet baby girl really shines, and she is a awesome Momma to both of her children! Congrats you guys!












































17 comments:

Stephanie said...

What an adorable baby and mama! Great job Katie! And I loved the Sunday school story!

Elle said...

So sweet!!!

Kallie said...

Oh Katie...I love them. You did such a great job...thank you for catching all of her expressions. I love it!

Rhonda said...

love that b+w image with momma & smiling baby .. great capture .. and the shot on the quilt .. too cute! great job on these .. i'm sure your friend is thrilled!

Susie L said...

What a beautiful little baby - LOVE the ones with mom! They are gorgeous and she will treasure them forever!

Laurie said...

I love the mom shots too! ANd that quilt face, so cute!!

Holly said...

Adorable! I love the one on the quilt!!

Rebekah said...

Precious! Love the one with the quilt. Beautiful work!

sophie said...

Aww what a sweetie! So adorable!

Shonda said...

She is just beautiful! Love the yawn!!

Nicki B said...

These are so sweet! Mama is gonna LOVE these!

Inna said...

What an adorable little one! You did a really great job. Love the ones with the mommy and baby.

Julie Kraai said...

Aw, what a sweet little baby! I love the ones with the mom in them!

Amanda said...

Firstly - youve done a wonderful job for your dear friend, and what an honor! Your friend is totally radiant and her little bub is a little cherub :)

Leanne said...

Just gorgeous. I love the way you have captured the adoration of this new family.

Jaidean said...

so precious! Love the one on the quilt! Great job!

Tori Piercy said...

Awww what a doll baby! Love these!