Sunday, August 1, 2010

Playtime at the Park | Lancaster KY children's photographer

I had the pleasure of meeting these cute little gals last week. Their Mom won a 30 minute mini session and some print credit! I love seeing the different personalities of little ones, and little Miss A. here cracked me up! She just keep hopping around, and falling off the couch! (on purpose) She has some really cute facial expressions too! Big Sister M. is just a sweetie pie, and she didn't seem to mind poseing for the camera at all!

I hope you enjoyed your prize April!



































7 comments:

Bows and Such said...

Katie...Thank you so very much. These pictures are wonderful. I love every one of them. Thanks again!!~April

Lee Ann said...

Katie, I just love the second one down (older sister on the couch). Just gorgeous. What sweet girls! :)

Jessica said...

Super cute!! Love the connection in the first image...adorable.

Ramsey said...

Beautiful Girls. I love the black and whites.

Rose said...

Gorgeous images! Where did you find that super cute settee?

lisa said...

Such gorgeous little girls! Love the little lounge and your location is gorgeous!

Katie Lou said...

I bought the little couch from a local photographer who is going out of business. Along with some awesome other things!

Thanks for your lovely comments!