Friday, July 30, 2010

Class clown! | Central Ky Senior photography

I can NOT believe that Jarred is a senior. Do HUH? How did that happen? I used to hear "old people" say this kind of stuff....does that make me old? lol.

Jarred is my little cousin. My handsome little cousin! I used to babysit him and his older brother all the time. Oh the things I could tell you about him! Like the fact that I would lay him down for a nap, and sneak in to watch him carry on a full conversation with his dresser. Or that at age 3 he told me to "quit procrastinating and get me off this fence!" Or that I used to love to snuggle with him at nap time, and can remember waking him up from his nap at granny's once (or twice) just so I could rock him back to sleep (sorry Sissy!) But I won't tell you those things and embarrass him. ;)

Seriously, he has got to be one of the funniest, and funnest people to be around. I bet anyone who knows him will tell you the same. The kid is a hoot! My guess is he is definitely the class clown!

And I will spare you the fact that we had to stand the stench of a loooong dead dog just to get pics at one of these locations....eww. Or maybe I'll just tell you ;) Oh the things we do for a good location! Forgive my ramblings....it is nearly 1:00am! Ha! Enjoy!!









See? What did I tell ya, compleate goo ball. Striking a pose for me! I thought his Mom might like it anyway!






8 comments:

Jen Mahoney said...

Hahaha! Loved hearing the stories about him!
These are great! I love the closeup especially, oh, and the one by the barn. Great job!

Inna said...

Gorgeous! The last one is just stunning!

Megan said...

These are great! I love the vibrant colors and how his personality comes through. Great work!

rose said...

Love the variety here...and that last shot....just gorgeous!!!!

lisa said...

Your colour in these is really nice and I'm loving the B&W portrait!

Robbie said...

What a great looking kid! He does look fun and I love your colors in these.

Unknown said...

Great photos! I like the 2nd one the best. The eyes are amazing!

amy said...

Great Photos.. Love that last one.