Monday, August 23, 2010

1 week old | central Ky newborn photography

Meet sweet little Jansen! He is the first "real" newborn I have professionally photographed. (other than my own) I have photographed babies that were 3-4wks old but never a itty bitty newborn. Jansen had only been in our world for a week when he came to visit me! Which is the perfect age to photograph a litte one for those sweet, sleepy shots! *hint, hint*

He broke me in easy! Little guy was happily awake for only a few minutes, and then snoozed for the rest of the session! He never uttered a whimper at all. Even when I would pick him up to snuggle...uhh I mean repose him. ;) Plus, he is absolutely adorable! It never ceases to amaze me how perfectly wonderful a newborn baby is.

Thank you to his Momma for letting me use him as my tiniest model yet! Enjoy!





























20 comments:

Katherine said...

How beautiful!! You did a fabulous job with him!

Holly said...

Awww....he is too cute! I love his squishy face in the one with the skull and cross bones hat :)

Nicki B said...

Mama is gonna love these! He has awesome hair! The last one is my fave...lots of squish!

Crafty Mom said...

Soooo precious!

Jen P. said...

oh my goodness how precious is he!!!! Beautiful shots! That 3rd one makes me smile!

Cindy said...

He's so cute, his mommy will be so happy with these!

Anonymous said...

unKATIE, THANK YOU FOR THE BEAUTIFUL PICTURES OF JANSEN----EVERY PICTURE IS PRECIOUS!!!!

Jennifer Lauren said...

Serious cuteness going on, I love that skull hat and the mini hawk!

Stacy said...

His photos are so cute. You did a great job. :)

Julie Wagoner said...

What an adorable baby and a great "first" newborn session!

Amy said...

Unbelievable! Jason said it's ridiculously great. :)

sophie said...

Awww, what a cutie! Love the skull beanie one :)

Amanda Radovic said...

such a sweet little one. I love the 2nd last one.

Susie L said...

Beautiful job with these!

Leanne said...

That is one cute baby! You captured him perfectly. Congratulations to his Family.

Rosemary said...

Awww...so sweet! Great job!

Cristina Barton said...

Beautiful, Katie! This little one is jsut gorgeous, and your portraits convey a wonderful feeling of peace, cosyness and warmth.

amanda said...

What a cutie! I bet mom and dad will love these.

Tori Piercy said...

Gorgeous!! Beautiful baby too!

Vickie said...

Oh my goodness with that hair. So stinkin cute!