Tuesday, August 10, 2010

sprouted | Ky on location photographer

This is the third year I have photographed this awesome family. I love it when you can watch the families grow in pictures, and let me tell you these boys have sprouted since last year! Crazy how much a kid can grow in a years time! We changed things up a bit and held the session at their home this year. Mom had planned to paint the barn soon, but I was thrilled that they had not painted it yet!

It was a fun little session with them, and even more fun was the campfire my own family enjoyed with them afterwards! My kiddos had a blast with their buddies, and I am forever grateful that they introduced us to "firepies" YUM!!















12 comments:

Shey said...

What a beautiful family and location! Love these images - especially the last one. Love the vintage feel!

Elle said...

These are adorable!!

susie L said...

What an adorable family! Love your pocessing on these and that barn is awesome!

Vickie said...

How cute are they! I love the family shot.

Stacie said...

So very cute!

Holly said...

Adorable! I love the family picture in front of the barn!!

Angela Crutcher said...

What a sweet family! LOVE the last shot!

Jaidean said...

What cute guys! These are great!!!

Rebekah Stanfill said...

cute kiddos and love that location!

Anonymous said...

Awesome job Katie! Can't wait for Summer's baby girl (Avery) to have her piture taken by you!

Lisa Little said...

Gorgeous images of a beautiful family! I love your work!

Jane Eaton Hamilton said...

Super shoot with a v photogenic family!