Thursday, July 8, 2010

Farm fun!! | KY on location family photographer

I had the pleasure of photographing this sweet family last week. Due to a couple sick kiddos, and a clingy baby, I am just now getting the sneak peek up! Thankfully everyone is feeling better in our house!

I love on location shoots! I love photographing families, and children in places that have meaning to them! My hope is that these little ones will look back on these photographs and tell their own children "I used to love to play here!" or "this is where I grew up!"

This session had it all! Open fields, hay, and even some cows wanted in on the action! ENJOY!!






16 comments:

Lee Ann said...

Oh, I love them! Great work as always Katie!!! :) And Nichole has a beautiful family!

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness, Katie! These are beautiful! What a gorgeous family!!

Ella Bella Photography said...

Adorable!! I love them!!

Darcy said...

Wow, amazing pictures!

Corine Tran said...

adorable, I love these!

Holly said...

Adorable! It looks like a fun session. Love the family picture-- just beautiful!

Jane Eaton Hamilton said...

What sweetie pies. Great work with these!

angela crutcher said...

Love these and the locatoin! That 2nd shot is just priceless!!

Julie Wagoner said...

What an adorable family and location. And I love that precious grin from the baby!

Lisa Little said...

These are stunning!! Love the location and your clarity and color is wonderful!

rose said...

Love these! Beautiful work as always! :D

Jessica said...

What a darling family and great location! Super fun session!

vickie said...

These are so, so sweet! Adorable children & beautiful photos.

Tori Piercy said...

Love that location!! Great job with these katie!!!

Lina said...

What a fun family and beautiful location!

Corine Tran said...

love this location! Beautiful images!