Thursday, July 15, 2010

Rock Star birthday girl! | Central KY childrens photographer

My big girl turned 5 last week! I just can't beleive that 5 years ago we were blessed with a sweet, little, hairy (ha) baby girl! It has been 5 years full of fun, laughter,and spunk!

The last 2 pictures were taken before her "Taylor Swift rockstar" party, (compleate with karoke!) She is sporting a super cute Taylor Swift skirt and hairbow, which she loved! The rest of the photos were taken yesterday. As usal Lilly loves to pose for me,and she cracks me up withher....creativity. ;)

Thank you Lillybug for making your Daddy and I parents! We love to the moon and back!

Oh, and Taylor, just in case you are reading this (yeah right!) Lilly may give you a run for your money in a few years!








23 comments:

April said...

Oh my gosh, she is such a cutie pie:) Love her hair in those last shots!

Anonymous said...

Katie! She's so beautiful! I love each of them... The tutu is so sweet! God bless!

~Jessica Lastrapes

Jen P. said...

Oh my, she is just a little beauty!! Gorgeous captures!

Susie L said...

What a gorgeous little girl! Love them all - what personality!

Corine Tran said...

adorable photos and those last two are fabulous! Your little girl is beautiful!

Holli said...

Beautiful work!!

Jennifer Boggett said...

Oh she is just gorgeous and so full of spunk! These are beautiful captures.

anette said...

She's such a beautiful girl!! I can't believe she's only 5. I love how you captured her fun side as well as the portraits. I love the sun flair picture. It's beautiful.

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful girl! I love the black and white close up of her! Nice work!

mandy said...

These are so fresh!

Rhonda Stark said...

beautiful girl .. and beautiful images too! i love her attitude in those last shots!!

vickie said...

Oh Katie...She is beautiful! I know you are thrilled to have these of her. She is a super model & the pictures are gorgeous!

April said...

What a beautiful girl! I love your use of light!

babyhellfire said...

AWwww!! She is sooo gorgeous!
Great pics!
Happy birthday!

Rebekah Stanfill said...

cuteness!!!

Holly Olsen said...

Love her sass in the last two pictures!

Lila said...

What a gorgeous birthday girl!! Love these!

Lina said...

She is adorable, beautiful captures!

creative children said...

Nice post about Katie Lou's Photography for all creative children, it helps a lot in how to guide our child's in their creativity stage. hope to see more soon, Thanks!

Lisa Little said...

She is so gorgeous and I adore all of these shots!

Tori Piercy said...

You are going to have to lock her up in her teens LOL she is BEAUTIFUL! Happy birthday to her! These are fabulous!

sissy41 said...

Jarred said that she is going to be "that girl" in high school. I said, "What do you mean?" and he said, "You know, that girl that everybody wants to date!" LOL

Megan said...

She is so beautiful!!!! Love the pictures.. so simple yet so captivating.