Tuesday, July 27, 2010

6 month old farm gal | Ky on location photographer

I think I could have blogged every single picture from this session! The 6 month old sweetie here was a champ! It was not to long a ago that I photographed her older sister in the same overalls!

The location on her family's farm was awesome! Loved it so much I'm going to take my boy there soon! ;) Of course we have some more rufflebutt shots, which you all know I love! Another shout out to Rufflebutts!!

I've done some different processing on some of these, and I enjoyed the outcome, hope you enjoy it too!



























15 comments:

Julie said...

she is ADORABLE! Love them! You captured her beautifully!

Salina J said...

Such a sweetie! Love her happy face and adorable outfit.

Shonda said...

What a cutie! I love her outfit and you captured it so well!

sophie said...

Aww, what a cutie! Love those ruffles on the tooshie!!

anette said...

She's a beautiful little girl and I love the location!! Love all her different expressions too...she looks like such a happy little girl. Great images.

Jessica said...

Too darn cute!! LOVE the ruffle bottoms!!

Teresa said...

So cute - love the ruffle butt!

Anonymous said...

She is a sweetie pie! Such a happy baby! Scenery for these shots was amazing. Great Job Katie and Ella Kate!

Sara Weir said...

Oh those ruffles! Nicely done!

Katie said...

So sweet! Love that big smile!! Beautiful job

Claire said...

What a cutie! You picked a perfect location for these shots!

Jane Eaton Hamilton said...

Nothing could be cuter than that little ruffled butt! Darling images.

Holly said...

What a cutie pie! Love the ruffle butt!! Lovely location, too.

Rosemary said...

Too cute!!! Love these and the variety is awesome!

Sarah Mansur said...

Love the ruffle-butt! So cute!