Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sleepy sweetie | Central KY photographer

The sunlight was streaming through my kitchen door today. I walked by it and thought to myself "Man, that is some great light." but I resisted the urge to grab little Miss Darcy Kate and do some pics because she was getting pretty sleepy.

Then I walked by it again....these were the result! My very own sweetie pie on a antique quilt. As a lover of old quilts, and obviously a lover of babies, I really liked the result of our quick shoot! Darcy did not mind either. She feel asleep mid shoot!


13 comments:

Inna said...

So cute!!! Love the yawning one.

Jessica Hamlin said...

She is SO cute!!! Adorable!

Katie W said...

So cute!! That first one is just the perfect yawn!

Lisa Holloway said...

That little yawn is absolutely priceless! She is cuter than words can describe...seriously...love these!

Unknown said...

These are awesome! And so creative.

Tori Piercy said...

Love these! The yawning picture is absolutely darling!

Jill said...

You've come a long way. These look great with the quilt and you can see the catchlights from the window in her eyes! What a doll baby :)

Sophie Crew Photography said...

Aww, so cute! Love the yawn!

Megan Parker said...

I love these. I love that blanket!

Lisa Kryschuk said...

Oh I ADORE the yawning one! Beautiful!

Julie said...

Love these. So cute!

Holli said...

Awwww.... loving the yawn. Sweet!

Anne Beatty said...

Adorable! Love the yawn!