Friday, February 26, 2010

"Kid tested, mother approved!" | Central KY photographer

First of all, happy 3rd birthday to my big boy! He turned 3 on the 23rd. Crazy!

As I was browsing the cereal aisle the other day the box of Kix cereal caught my eye. As most of us allergy Mom's do, I picked it up, turned it over, and began reading the ingredient label. There are a few cereals by GM that my kiddos can eat, and cross contaimation with GM has not been a issue for us, so I thought it was worth a peak. Guess what? Top 8 free according to the box.
So this morning my kiddos had Kix and rice milk for breakfast. Brody LOVED them! I swear he carried the box around all day long!

Now, I know my food allergy buddies can relate to the joy of finding a new safe food! Enjoy Brody's joy captured in pics!


























19 comments:

babyhellfire said...

Awesome!! The second pic looks like a KIX ad!
Happy Birthday to him :)

Shanna said...

Happy Birthday! What a cutie!

Tori Piercy said...

What an adorable idea! These are so cute!

Elle said...

What a cute series!! I love his smile!

Jen said...

What fun photos!

Karen Byker said...

super cute idea. what a great looking munchkin. you must be so proud!

Julie said...

Love these. How creative.

jennifer adams said...

awww these are too cute, love that laugh in the last shot!

Cindy said...

What a cute series! So much personality!

Unknown said...

Too cute! I love Kix.

Lisa Holloway said...

What a cutie! I'm another who is a label reader...this is good to know!

Katie Lou said...

Lisa, Your kiddos have food allergies?

Cristina Barton said...

Really cute! Looks like he REALLY likes the cereals ;)

Jennifer Boggett said...

I love how joyful these are! Great captures!

Amanda said...

Totally looks like an ad :) Adorable connection you got with this little man!

Marcie Blevins said...

Love them! Such great captures - Happy Birthday - they grow way too fast, don't they?

Marcie Blevins said...

Love them! Such great captures - Happy Birthday - they grow way too fast, don't they?

TaraMc said...

What fun images! I love the smiles. What a cutie pie he is.

Sophie Crew Photography said...

Oh so cute! What a great idea, love these!!