Friday, January 14, 2011

Valentines Day minis! | Ky childrens photographer

Check out the flyer below for Valentines Day Mini Session info. There is no set date for these and I will be taking appointments for them throughout the month of Jan. I have used my own girls in my samples but cards, and bookmarks are also available in other colors. A sample bookmark that would be a useful card for your kiddos to hand out to their friends! These can be added on to any package.

A 5x7 Card. These can also be added on to any package.

And a sample of wallet sized cards that come with the first package.





8 comments:

Mandy Leonards said...

Sounds like a great deal! Wish I was closer!

Melissa said...

What a great idea! Valentine's shots are so fun.

sophie crew said...

How fun, what a 'sweet' package for Vday!!

Kelsey {Las Vegas Boudoir Photographer} said...

Great promo! Cute cards!

Kristi said...

Very cute!!:)

Cindy said...

Very cute and such a good offer!

Susie L said...

What cuties you have!

Tori Piercy said...

Your girls are precious! Love these! I hope ya'll had a wonderful Valentines Day :)