Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!!

Well hello everyone! I have officially been missing for a few weeks! The excitement of Christmas and the rush to get orders edited and filled for the holidays left me no time for blogging! So I will be revisiting a few sessions that have not yet been blogged. You may have seen a sneak or two of these on my facebook, and if not you should really join my facebook page... ;)

These three adorable kiddos had some Christmas made! Mom had them dressed so cute, and they seriously know how to sport the style! Little Man here was so stinkin cute, and he is missing a few teeth, which was oh so adorable in pics! I loved that, but he was not thrilled about showcasing his lack of teeth, so I would not dare share the precious toothless grin with you. You are just going to have to trust me that it was adorable!

While I have you here I want to let you know that I have BIG plans for 2011. Starting now in Jan with some Valentines day mini sessions that will not only get you some cute, custom images, but you will also have the chance to give back just by purchasing the mini session! (details in a couple days) In March we will have a March Madness mini session (hint hint) I also have plans to keep up with my newsletter so if you are not on that list and would like to be just send me a e-mail to katie@katielousphotography.com so I can add you to that list!





15 comments:

Melissa said...

They are gorgeous kiddos!! I love how crisp and clear these are :)

Michelle said...

Gorgeous! Love your clarity and expressions!

Unknown said...

I really love your setup. It is so clean and simple - keeps the focus on the beautiful children.

Yana said...

Beautiful children - wonderful photos! Great job on these, especially love the perspective on the first one.

Kelsey {Las Vegas Boudoir Photographer} said...

Beautiful children!

Mandy Leonards Photography {Indianapolis Wedding Photographer} said...

So cute!

Jen said...

What adorable kids! Great photos!

dsr said...

What gorgeous kids! I love photos where it is obvious that the kids are comfortable and being themselves.

Emily said...

beautiful bright & fresh portraits!

Amanda R said...

these kids are lovely, in fact the last one reminds me of Kate Winslet.
Love the soft tones and clarity.

Anonymous said...

What great shots of these gorgeous kiddos! Love them!

Amanda said...

What beautiful kiddos. I love your simple, soft processing.

rebekah said...

what a beautiful family!

Lisa Little said...

Perfect images! Gorgeous children and beautiful lighting!

Shannon Wilkinson said...

Love your clarity and what gorgeous kids.