Monday, January 10, 2011

Best of 2010 contest!!! | Ky photography

As a big thank you to all my 2010 clients I wanted to have a little contest! The images below are favs from each paid session I had this year. Mini sessions, free portfolio building sessions, and weddings were not included in this contest. And as much as I love them I left my kids, and my brother's kiddos out on this one. Keepin' it fair!

Some of theses I didn't even have to look for my fav, I knew it by heart, and some of them I had it narrowed down to 2 and went back and forth back and forth! Then there were a couple that I could have posted the whole session! So while it may not be your fav image from your session it is my fav! Please be kind and don't ask me to switch images. :)

The Rules are below please be sure to read them and follow. Rule breakers comments will be deleted and will not count in the contest.

The best way to tell your friends and family to vote is to send them to my facebook page and have them "like" my page. They will be able to find a link to the contest there. While it is not mandatory to be a "liker" of my page in order to participate in this contest, it is encouraged! So please send me some love back!

You can use this link in your facbook status to help direct friends and family to the contest!
www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Katie-Lous-Photography/54891080527

RULES
1. Each person can only vote for 2 images per comment. Please only comment ONE time.
2. You may vote by leaving a comment on this post by using the numbers next to the images.
3. Please use a name and a valid e-mail address when voting. Non valid e-mail posts will be deleted.

WINNERS
First place image will get a mounted 16x20 of the winning image.
One lucky (and randomly drawn) commenter will win a free mini session.

If you would like to see the images larger just click on them! Have fun! Contest will close at Bedtime (ha ha) on Wednesday Jan 12th.


1.









2.
















3.






4.







5.








6.









7.










8.






9.











10.



















11.









12.















13.
















14.

















15.











































16.
















17.

























18.






















19.























20.




















21.





























22.


























23.



























24.




























25. If you had a paid, full session and you do not have a image represented here, please let me know. :) I hope you enjoyed the images, good luck to all!





























54 comments:

Tracy said...

8, 17.

Very hard to only choose 2. I had other favorites - so I totally see how you had a difficult time. Great job on the photos, Katie! Good luck, everyone!

Tracy
tjarman@adelphia.net

Unknown said...

Beautiful! 7 and 8! Heather Vance heathermacvance@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I left a comment but forgot to vote..I hope I can do it this way..#4 and #25..Great pictures, all of them..You do a great job Katie!!!Looking forward to winning so I can bring my new grandbaby for some nice shots!!!Thanks Kathy Estes esteskathy53@yahoo.com

Ivy said...

My favorites are 25 and 18! You do such a great job! - Ivy Jones. ivysbows@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

# 7 is absolutely adorable!!! And # 25 is sooo precious!!! You do such a good job!!! I need to let u take my 3 boys pics since we've never had them all 3 prof. done together!! I know, I'm bad. Joegshelb@aol.com.

Unknown said...

Oh man, I had 4 favorites! But I don't want to be a rule breaker of any kind! So.... I vote for 17, girl on the truck... and 25, scrunched baby face.
Lori
kurochkina@orbitelcom.com

pat young said...

Katie, have to pick 2 & 8, so many good pictures. You do such a great job and I'm very proud of you.
Granny lcolf@hometownwireless.biz

Mary G. said...

Wow!! Tough call-- #8 and #18!! Great fun, Katie!! Good idea-- Mary

kyshortcake14@yahoo.com

Lee Ann said...

Showing no bias toward friends (and even my own family's picture!), I go with #8 and #17. Oh but if I can go with a third place I love #25.... ;)

Lee Ann

Darcy Buerkle said...

7 and 16 you are such a talent!!

Kelly Johnson said...

I choose 15 and 25, but they are all beautiful! Kelly Johnson kelly.johnson@eku.edu

Tina said...

I love #18 and then #25 Very nice work

Anonymous said...

My vote is for #15 and #8.
Judy Johnson judyjohnson33@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Julie

I vote for #18. You are an excellent photographer!

Andie said...

Beautiful photos! 14 & 18 are my pics!

Unknown said...

Wow, such great pics to choose from! They are all beautiful but I choose #8 and #25. Great job, Katie!
Ashley Phillips
ashtrai1981@hotmail.com

Jamie Hatter said...

#1 (just beautiful!) and #4(one of the most precious moments i've ever seen) get my vote!!! But if the vote were on subject matter only I would have to say #16 for obvious reasons :) Great job Katie!

Jamie
jumpin_jamie05@hotmail.com

Carlee Cornett said...

LOVE #4 and # 16!

Thanks Katie! :)
Carlee Cornett
carlee.cornett@yahoo.com

Allison said...

I would like to vote for #15 and #19! All the pictures are absolutely beautiful!

allison.baker20@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I love our pic # 1 but am voting for #4 and # 8. I really want to win the mini session though! lol

Ashley
aeandrew@hotmail.com

sissy40 said...

Of course I choose #11 cause it is the best! LOL and I also like #21

Candice Keltner said...

I vote for 14 and 25!!! Love 14!!!

Jessie said...

I'm going with 8 and 25! Great pics!
Jessie
froggy_jlkelly@yahoo.com

Mama Yahoo said...

You do such great work, chick.


#4 and #25.

bridge
bridgettblakeman1978@yahoo.com

Jenn C said...

I choose #11 and #17. Very good pics!

Susan J. said...

#11...can't believe he's a senior already! I also choose #19...so cute. All the pictures are wonderful!
Susan Johnson
john3286@bellsouth.net

Anonymous said...

It was really hard to choose just 2. They are all wonderful. #4 and #23.

Mary
muarrry8@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

1 & 8.
It was SO hard to choose only two since they're all incredible!!

Kassi said...

I have to vote for 15 and 25....all of your work is fantastic though!!!

Taelor said...

I am voting for #25 and # 22 taelor-bug@hotmail.com

Lisa said...

#7 and #25 are both adorable.

Peggy said...

pegmeems@gmail.com Voting for #25 and #15

Amy said...

I vote for 25 and 11 my email address is amyhstevens@hotmail.com

Megan said...

I vote for 14 and 25!!!!

Megan
megankaylene20@aol.com

Leah said...

My vote goes to to 5 and 25. They are all amazing photos!

Leah

Unknown said...

4 @ 25 anneison1970@gmail.com

Jessica Roark said...

I want to vote for #3 and #25, but all of the pictures were great.

Holly said...

All the pictures are great but since I can only pick two, my votes go to #4 and #18.

beanie said...

I vote for # 18 and # 4...all the pictures were wonderful!


Beanie

Jamie Bratcher said...

This is very impressive miss ma'am! I love all the photos, but I vote for #8 because it is very unique and I would want that kind of family pic. LOL and I vote for #20 because it makes me think of my two girls! so giggly! e-mail is jamiebratcher4@hotmail.com

dara crowe said...

17 and 25!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

14!! What a cute baby :)

Unknown said...

14 and 25

Meredith said...

I vote for #'s 3 and 4

Anonymous said...

I will vote for #17 and #25.

They all are great though.

Jessica
jbrunelle82@yahoo.com

oldoneputt said...

I vote for #'s 19 and 25. I'm a sucker for baby pics.

Anonymous said...

I vote for 14 and 17. mcfalls97@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

#8 and #17
They are so cute!

Tiffany
ttaylor0205@kctcs.edu

Dave said...

25 and 7

Denise said...

#11 all the way, (can I vote twice for the same #?) Your goofey cousin is my beautiful nephew! You are a star and he is picture perfect. : )

Anonymous said...

We want to vote for 15 and 25.

Robert & Bonita Lynn
robertlynn@windstream.net

Anonymous said...

I want to vote for 15 and 19.

Rob
roblynn1974@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I want to vote for 15 and 25. Beautiful!

Jess
laraez25@live.com

Anonymous said...

I want to vote for 15 and 6.

Allison
abaker0197@kctcs.edu