Sunday, April 11, 2010

Fun at the park! / Danville Ky photographer

This may go down as my fav session thus far! The pictures all turned out so sweet that I had a time trying to decide which to blog about. Oh and 4 has got to be the funnest age to photograph!

We officially meet Miss E. at food allergy camp in 2008. Lilly and Miss E became fast buddies, and Lilly is only a day older than her. I was thrilled when her Momma decided to make the 2 hour drive to have her pictures made,and hang out with us for a while. We did a few shots at Millennium park and then ventured on back to my home studio for some more shots and a little play date!

E. is so sweet, and I enjoyed editing her session and seeing all of her facial expressions! Such personality! We enjoyed your company guys!






















12 comments:

Claire said...

How cute is she?! I love the second pic in the green dress! Looks like you captured her personality perfectly!

Therese said...

Oh my goodness, those pictures are precious!!

Elle said...

So sweet and fun!! Great job!

Ashleigh-Faye said...

Love the smiles you got from her. so sweet!

Jamison said...

Too cute! We are friends of Miss. E and maybe we will drive 2 hours to see you too!

Katie Lou said...

I would love that Jamison!

Angela Crutcher said...

She is adorable! Love that b&w! What a pretty smile!

Jen Stafford said...

These are so great! What a cutie, and I LOVE the expressions you captured.

anette said...

Ohhh, she's a cutie!!! I love your soft bw conversion. My favorite has to be the third picture, her expression is too cute!!

Tori Piercy said...

She is precious! You captured tons of personality in these!

ChelleL said...

She is adorable. Fun images!

Julie Wagoner said...

What an adorable little girl! She looks like she is having a blast during your session!