Monday, April 12, 2010

Country ballerinas | Central KY photographer

Large share!! I am not even done with all of these yet, but I could not resist to post a few! This is my Lilly bug and her best friend Aidan. They meet when they were 2 at story hour and have been buddies ever since. I am so thankful that they did meet, and Aidan's mom and I have become great friends too! It's also a plus that Aidan's little brother is Brody's age!

The girls take dance together and last minute today we decided to load them up and haul them out to my Dad's farm to take some pictures of them in their adorable recital outfits. So off we went with 3 kids in tow (I'm not that crazy I left my other two at home with Daddy!) carrying kids in ballet slippers through the woods!

I was tickled with the way these turned out! I hope Lilly and Aidan continue to be great friends and that they have these pictures to look back on one day! Enjoy!




















14 comments:

babyhellfire said...

Soo sweet! Beautiful! i love the one of them looking at each other

Tiffany Welch said...

These are darling! Great work!

Jenny McMasters - Photographer said...

These are so sweet! It looks like they were meant to be friends! I love the 3rd and 4th images!

Jen Mahoney said...

Awww, they will love these when they're older....so sweet together!

April said...

Such cute girls! This session looks so fun too!

Jen Stafford said...

These are so cute. I would love portraits like these of my girls. LOVE THEM!

Julie Wagoner said...

What precious little princesses! Adorable!

Jen said...

Simply gorgeous!!!! What beautiful girls:)

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, these are too precious! I love the colors and the setting. Gorgeous.

robyn said...

They are just adorable. What a great spot for portraits!

Anya Coleman said...

So cute!!!

Mary Lynne said...

Awwww. Look at those cute sisters in their purple dresses.

Rhonda Duron said...

Awww! How adorable are those two???? Beautiful photos and I bet the parents are over the moon.

Katie Lou said...

One of the parents is me, and yes I love them! lol. the other little girls Momma loved them as well. :)