Friday, October 30, 2009

B Johnson sneak peek | Katie Lou's Photography

Happy 1st Birthday to this little guy! He is such a cutie pie, that I had a really hard time just adding a few pictures of this session to the blog. Cute kid + awesome fall colors= delighted photographer! I am telling you, I am going to be so sad when all the leaves fall off the trees and everything turns brown. But my guess is the crazy winds out there are going to take the majority of leaves off tonight. Sigh.

Mom and Dad played a big part in trying to get their son to look at the camera. I made them promise not to tell anyone what a goof I am when trying to get the attention of a child, so I won't tell you how silly they were dancing and singing...oops!

Enjoy!






























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks just like his Granny Karen Sue. OMG

Unknown said...

Great photos. The last one is my favorite. Beautiful family and beautiful backdrop. Good job.