Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A matter of "style"


I am editing a couple sessions from this weekend, and stumbled across these images.
We were trying so hard to get the little guy to grab his toes and look my direction. However, he preferred to grab them, and then roll away from me. somehow I did catch a quick shot of just his little hand holding his toes. Now, some people (Me) love this sort of thing, and others ( my Mom) wonder why I chopped the baby's head off. ( It was not a accident people!) I suppose it is a matter of taste.
The other image is one I have started doing a lot. I love it personally, but again some people think I have lost my mind!

I do consider my "style" quite untraditional. I always try to get images that I think my clients will love, but sometimes I just take a shot that I know I will love! Of course, it's a added bonus is the clients like them too.

6 comments:

jmom said...

Katie,
The pictures of Owen are so Cute!!! I love the toe picture.
Keep up the GREAT work!!!!

Jennie said...

Hey, Katie! The picture of the "Jacobs'" baby's feet is precious! I love it! I also absolutely love Katie's pictures and the style! You should post a couple here to advertise how great your Easter pictures look!

Heather said...

I love your syle! Baby feet rock.

Amy said...

OOOHHHHH I could squeeze him to death!!!! So sweet!

Amy

bridgett said...

so i already have planned the arrangement i'm going to put up above the crib in the baby's room. these are the exact shots i want. i need about 10 of them. can i already book you for late july? i'll give ya a call as we leave the delivery room:)

Katie Lou said...

I'm writing you in my appt. book Bridgett.