Wednesday, November 5, 2008


I know a lot of my family has been waiting for a sneak peek of these pictures. This is my darling little neice. How cute is she?? She was not about to smile for her "Aunt Katie" but that is ok, she did not cry either! She was here with her Mommy for a vist, but is back home now. We miss you!!

Now let me add in a little plug for Fuzzi Bunz here! Fuzzi Bunz (see picture 2) are the cloth diapers that both myself, and my sister-in-law use. We love them! Not to mention they are so cute, soft, and good for the earth too!








3 comments:

jmom said...

Katie,
They are great. I love it that she is not smiling. The one in the fuzzi bun is really cute, it shows her wonderful legs!!!!!I can't wait to see the rest of them.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so adorable. I bet Tiffany and Daniel will love them.

sissy40 said...

I love her to pieces too!