Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Christmas time is near!

It happens every year. Someone calls me 2 weeks before Christmas to set up an appointment to have pictures taken, that they have to have back by Christmas time to send out as gifts. Please plan ahead. Have you Christmas pictures made now and order ASAP. In order for me to guarantee that your order will be back by Christmas, you must have it placed by December 15th
Canvas photos and specialty items may take longer.

Now that we have that taken care of, let me throw a few Christmas gift ideas your way.

Christmas Cards are 25 for $30.00. Parents and Grandparents love to get pictures of their little ones. A big canvas is a wonderful idea. I just ordered a canvas of my two little ones, for myself! This is a example of a 16x20 canvas photo. Please excuse the fact that is hanging lopsided on my wall!

Also I have some other neat products available. I have dry erase boards, stone tiles, coasters, Chris mas ornaments, key chains, key hangers, mouse pads, ceramic mugs, stainless steel mugs, purses, checkbook covers, braclets, etc. All products, are adorned with the photo of your choice. Please contact me by e-mail for pricing or questions you may have.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Cute Cute

Anonymous said...

Cute Cute Cute

jparsley said...

Hey Katie
I was so glad to meet you this weekend! I think the camp was great for our kids. Talk to you soon. Jessica

Anonymous said...

These babies are not only cute they are adorable and precious, especially to Granny.

Granny