Sunday, June 13, 2010

Down on the farm | Central Ky family photographer


Last week I had the privilege of meeting up with this awesome family! Momma and I were track stars together, back in the day! (don't doubt it, we were stars!) I love doing on location work, and trying out new places! These were all shot on her family's farm! We also bummed a couple props out of "Mamaw's house!


Honestly, this shoot was so much fun! The little guys were great! Little Jack and I became buddies! I got to see how much he loves his yellow rain boots. I even got to play "Lighting McQueen" and say "KACHOW!!" 15 times! As for little brother, he was getting quite sleepy, but you would have never known it! He just keep right on smiling!
I am sharing a few more photos than normal this time because...well, because it's my blog, and I want too! :) Enjoy, and remember your comments are always appreciated!





















































22 comments:

Vickie said...

I love these !! My BF is Brads Mom.You have done a wonderful job! The boys look adorable ! They are a All American Family !! The light ,everthing is wonderful !

salina j said...

What cuties! Love the expressions.

Leanne said...

WOW you did have some fun this afternoon. And captured some fantastic images too! Great stuff.

Lee Ann, the momma said...

Oh my goodness! They just keep getting better & better, the more I see. Jack's personality was really shining through in these, they made me chuckle. :)

Misty said...

I love them all! Jack cracks me up! And little Bray is adorable! The parents aren't too bad, either!

Stephanie said...

What an adorable family! Great captures!

Evelyn said...

Oh, these are so cute!! Great job!

Jeni said...

Oh these are awesome! Love the expressions you captured!

Mary Lynne Ashley said...

Nice! Love those beautiful eyes on that baby, and that little belly on the big brother is so cute.

courtney said...

what great photos! love the one of the boys laughing in the hat. sweet captures!

jennifer adams said...

oh what a fun session and a beautiful family! LOVE the location and colors!

Julie Wagoner said...

These are so much fun! I can almost hear the laughs and giggles!

Jen Stafford said...

Looks like so much fun! Great job :) You really got some great images.

Vickie said...

So, so sweet! I especially love the black & white of the boys together. Your b/w processing is beautiful.

Kimberly Marie said...

These are wonderful! Great job.

amy said...

Oh what a cutie..

Katie said...

What a beautiful family!! Great job on these!

Tori Piercy said...

Great session! Gosh, I can't pick a fave! I bet this family went nuts over these!

mandy said...

What beautiful work! I just love your color. You have given this family such a gift.

Jane Eaton Hamilton said...

Super cute! Great job with these.

Megan said...

Love the shirtless cowboy! Too cute! :)

Anne Beatty said...

I especially love big brother in his cowboy hat! :)