Monday, August 3, 2009

A touching wedding image | Lancaster KY wedding photographer

A few weeks ago I had the honor of photographing the wedding of a couple that I went to high school with. I am finishing up the editing on that wedding tonight, but I just could not wait to share this image.

Right before the ceremony I heard a older gentleman talking fondly about the bride. "I used to take her out with me when she was just this high!" he said to another man. He had such pride on his face! I could not help but to steal glances at this man during the wedding ceremony, and you could tell he was watching that little girl with such love!



After the wedding was over and the couple were standing in their receiving line, the gentleman came through and she gave him a hug! Turns out he was her grandfather! It is obvious that she is special in his eyes, and he means a lot to her. Their hug lasted long enough for me to get several shots of them together. This one was by far my fav! Brought a tiny tear to my eye! I hope you like it too!

1 comment:

Maria said...

What a beautiful capture!