Friday, May 15, 2009

Brody love!!

Stop what you are doing right now, and stare in shock! Yes, that is Brody, my sweet little 2 year old. You know, the one I can never get pictures of?

I put on my brave suit and headed out with him this morning, bribing big sister with a sucker so she would stay out of the pictures. One thing about Brody, he is not a huge fan of Mommy snapping pictures of him. He will look up, down, anywhere but at me. I pulled all the tricks, and the only thing that worked was when I pretended to cry, hence the big laugh in the first image.

When I first looked at these pictures I was not thrilled. Then I was reminded that maybe my expectations of myself as a photographer, and my expectations of my newly 2 year old were a little high. I decided to step back and look at these as "Mommy" not as "the photographer" and I fell in love with the pictures shown here. So, enjoy the pictures of my sweet baby boy!










1 comment:

bridgett said...

they're all so great!