Monday, October 27, 2008

Collins sneak peek.

Sometimes it is hard to pick just a couple of images to go on my blog!
These are from a early week session. My fav being the picture of "J" with his puppy. Mom's who have children with a special lovey, if it be a doll, a blankie, or a well worn, stuffed animal, can see how much puppy means to this little guy.
There has been many dramatic times in my own home looking for a lost puppy or blankie, and one VERY, long, sleepless night when we could not find a much loved monkey.
Note to self: take some studio shots of your kids with their lovies!























































































































2 comments:

jmom said...

You are so right. I love the one with the puppy and of course you have to love the UK ones. Great Job!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love them!!!!!!