Monday, September 29, 2008

New props!


Ok, blog readers, do I even have any blog readers yet?
I am proud to announce that I now have a indoor, natural light studio. To see some recent pics taken in the new studio, just scroll down and check out my daughter in the pink backdrop.

I also have a handful of new props that I need to try out. My new fav being a yellow pettiskirt size 2-4, a big, fluffy pink tutu size 2-3 years, and a pink a brown darling petti size 0-24months. All are beautiful, and your little princess will love trying one out. I also have a new set of "baby legs" (think leg warmers) that are pink and brown. they will fit size NB-5 years, but look cutest, photowise, on babies who are sitting.

E-mail me to set up a appointment, to try out any of my new props.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Love the skirts. Wish we lived close. Not that Caden could wear the skirts but I know you'd do fabo pics with him :)

Natalie Henderson said...

I check your blog everytime you update. I have a link to it on my blog so anyone who reads mine can check yours if they want. Hopefully I can get you some more busniess ;-)
Can't wait to see your kiddos.
nat